On this global day of gratitude “Giving Tuesday,” you can to make a gift to Project Child. The gift of your time. Project Child’s goal is to keep a children safe and prevent child abuse. And you can be a greater part of Project Child by volunteering:
* Researches and reviews potential topics and speakers for annual conference
* Assists in the identification of potential sponsors for the conference.
* Plans and assists with the development of (2-3) educational symposiums per year,
identifying topics and recruitment of potential speakers.
* Identifies, contacts potential individuals and business donors.
* Sets goal, and implements end of year fundraising campaign.
If you are unable to volunteer, please consider a donation to Project Child to continue our services to families in 2022.
Click here to donate! https://projectchildlv.org/to-donate
Pamela Wallace, Program Coordinator
A new session of The Project Child Parenting Class:
ACT - Raising Safe Kids begins December 13th!
6:30pm - 8:00pm via ZOOM!
For more information, click here
Please consider donating to Project Child so that we can continue our "CHILD SAFETY VIDEO SERIES" and which will be available here and with other county and non-profit agencies.
The Family Project: by Kathy Lauer - WilliamsSpecial to The Press in Focus
The Family Project is a collaboration of the Lehigh Valley Press Focus section and Valley Youth House’s Project Child.
Project Child provides:
*Public Education *Professional Development
*Parent Education *Parent Support
*Specialized Programs and Initiatives to prevent child abuse and neglect and promote positive parenting practices
* Darkness 2 Light trainings available for prevention of child sexual abuse *Child Safety Initiatives
* Opportunity Management: To help keep your children safe from sexual abuse