Thank you to all who donated to Project Child in 2021!
Thank you to all who have been involved in Project Child; as a committee member, as a runner in our Tortoise & Hare 5K Race, as someone who has attended one of our symposiums or conferences, or as a donor. I appreciate all of the support that you have given Project Child.
Now, I am asking for your financial support to help Project Child continue what it does to try to keep children and families safe.
Quotes from parents in our parenting class:
“I love learning about how to control my anger first, and then my child’s"
“The best part of the class was meeting everyone, hearing and expressing each of our stories, concerns, etc. Knowing as parents we fall short / that doesn’t make us bad or even the worse parent, instead it shows that we all need help, we need to sometimes reach out and ask, and it is OK to ask.”
Please, donate to allow Project Child to continue helping families in the Lehigh Valley by sending a donation to Project Child 3400 High Point Blvd, Bethlehem PA 18017, or by clicking HERE to donate securely.
You can also be a greater part of Project Child by volunteering:
* Researches and reviews potential topics and speakers for annual conference
* Assists in the identification of potential sponsors for the conference.
* Plans and assists with the development of (2-3) educational symposiums per year,
identifying topics and recruitment of potential speakers.
* Identifies, contacts potential individuals and business donors.
* Sets goal, and implements end of year fundraising campaign.
If you are unable to volunteer, please consider a donation to Project Child to continue our services to families in 2022.
Click here to donate! https://projectchildlv.org/to-donate
Pam Wallace, Program Coordinator
A new session of The Project Child Parenting Class:
ACT - Raising Safe Kids begins February 21st, 2022!
6:30pm - 8:00pm via ZOOM!
For more information, click here
The Family Project: by Kathy Lauer - WilliamsSpecial to The Press in Focus
The Family Project is a collaboration of the Lehigh Valley Press Focus section and Valley Youth House’s Project Child.
Project Child provides:
*Public Education *Professional Development
*Parent Education *Parent Support
*Specialized Programs and Initiatives to prevent child abuse and neglect and promote positive parenting practices
* Darkness 2 Light trainings available for prevention of child sexual abuse *Child Safety Initiatives
* Opportunity Management: To help keep your children safe from sexual abuse