Project Child's services are designed for parents, professionals, and paraprofessionals in the community.
- Ongoing parenting classes meet weekly
- One drop-in parenting support group
- Resources and Information provided to parents of the Lehigh Valley
- Referrals and Public Awareness
- A variety of handouts for the community including Child Abuse Primers.
- To educate the community on child abuse prevention topics
- Quarterly educational forums for professionals
- Annual conference in April featuring a national speaker
A program designed to teach elementary aged children empathy and nurturing skills features weekly lessons and a monthly visit from a caretaker and baby.
Project Child is a program of Valley Youth House.